Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Caribbean Garden and Market

Boat Jungle Cruise

The long weekend weather was not really goo. Cloudy and Raining made us decided to abbanddon our initial plan. I have suggested we should at least go out somewhere or it will be such a waste not doing something during the long weekend. Then we decided to go to Caribbean Garden and Market at Scoresby

Boat

I came across this place when one of my patient mentioned it to me and suggested that I should go and visit this place. Well indeed, I did and went to this place with Zainah and her family last Sunday. The reason why on Sunday because it open only on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, the first two days during working day which is impossible to go.

Chair Lift ride

It is a huge place, 100 hectare. It has a big lake, big park, playground, picnic and BBQ place every where. And to make it more interesting the Caribbean Garden also has, boat riding, chair lift riding and train riding.

We are planning to come again next time for picnic and BBQ

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...