Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mud Cake present

It was nice of Greg to make a mud cake for me. He came in for his usual training session and brought a mud cake on a big tray.


Greg always made nice Mud Cake. The cake was so dense, rich with chocolate and not too sweet. Second time he made and brought us a mud cake. First it was earlier this year and now as a present for my birthday.

After the session, I cut a piece of mud cake and gave it to Ben (post grad student whom helping me training my patients, he's a Samoan). Gregory Woon (mix Irish and Chinese, his a chef) made the cake at his work kitchen on Sunday.

P.S: Still have a lot of Mud Cake at home. Think it will take me weeks to finish it.

1 comment:

Etooooooooonnnnnnnn said...

eppy besday dr. nahar..syok ler ada orang raikan kat sana ek??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...