Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pumpkin a gift.

Carol one of our Research Nurse ask me few days back, "Do you like Pumpkin?" "Yesss, why?" I replied. "I will bring you a Pumpkin". I was a bit stunned when she said that. Then I realized, she had bought a lot of Pumpkin from her son's school garden. The garden produced more than 70 pumpkins and need to finish it off before it get rotten. She bought lot and lot of them coz it was so cheap, 1 dollar each. Then she decided to give some of the pumpkin to each one of us in the department. So kind of her.

Now the pumpkin is still intact in my kitchen, still thinking what I want to do with the pumpkin. Well, will see what happen this weekend. I might make something out of the pumpkin. :-)


3 comments:

kak ram said...

labu masak lomak + siput masak lomak cili api sodap tuuuu...ado lak sambal bolacan + ikan masin Peh~
ni takan wat kuih je??

Anonymous said...

labu masak lomak + siput masak lomak cili api sodap tuuuu...ado lak sambal bolacan + ikan masin Peh~
ni takan wat kuih je??

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

ada separuh lagi pun.
memang niat nak buat masak lomak cili padi....
letak ikan masin and sambal belacan..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...