Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Frankston Beach, Victoria

Stop at Frankston Beach to have lunch. I might say we (Me and Jo) were having late lunch after a long 'forest' trail/tracking. I was a little bit 'hypo' but fortunately Jo brought her home made orange cake. It was really nice. Thanks Jo.

Pizza

I ordered Marinara Pizza, Large size only cost me AUD 7.90. Like it so so much, the base was really crispy. I couldn't finish it by myself, Jo had one piece and the balance I brought it back home. Second time had the same pizza, first time had it last year with Zul.


Walking on a beach

Meanwhile Jo had a nice fish and chips and cappuccino. It was a nice weather today, it was a sunny day on the beach. Enjoying our late lunch on the beach while the scavengers eagerly waiting for us to give some food.

Sunny warm winter

It was not really cold. Not windy and the sea was really calm. Thought of walking along the beach but bit tired after climbing Mt. Eliza regional park earlier.


One foot scavanger

While enjoy entertaining the scavangers suddenly we saw one of them has one foot.

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

tetiba teringin pizza plak..hehe i like your 'thinking' pic. hehehe

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

timo kace..
:-)
tu lah semalam memang teringin nak pizza. kebetulan lak singgah kat tempat tuu pizza murah dan sedap..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...