Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, June 22, 2009

Not buying anymore bread/bun

Thanks to Jo (one of the volunteer who came for the exercise study program) gave me 3 recipes of Soft Bun. For the past 3 weekend, I have been making the bun with one of the recipe, get use to it and my bun dough getting softer. The results was really good. Last night I made again the bun and I am really happy with it. I just spent less than 30 minutes to mixed it and kneed the dough leave it until it rise into double size then baked it between 12 - 15 minutes. Since last week I don't buy any more buns coz I can make them myself. Again thanks Jo for the recipe. Next I will make my own bread.

2 comments:

Joms said...

oh - that would be ME!!!!!! :}

Glad you found the right recipe!!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Yes it is. It is you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...