Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, June 15, 2009

Birthday Gift

Presents for Birthday

Chocolate Cake bought and brought by Zainah and Huzaizi for pre-birthday lunch gathering yesterday. Thanks to Zainah and Huzaizi for the cake.

A Present from me to me. Pampered myself with a watch, been admiring the watch for a while.

Like the smells of the perfume. Another pampered gift for myself.



A birthday gift from Zul. Like the smell of this perfume. Nice. Thank you very much Zul.

5 comments:

jo said...

G'daaaaay Maaaaate. Happy Birthday again.
What sort if settings are you using when you are taking photos of your food? you seem to be able to get quite close up.

Want to use you pumkin up by making aussie pumpkin scones- hahahahahahahahahahh!!!!!

yetty said...

happy birthday dokter nahar adik kesayangan kak ram! hihi..

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

HI Jo,
G'day mate....How are ya...
:-)
Thanks for your comment. Funny...I have sent you an email regarding your question...

Cik Nurul mekasih ucapan nya..
yolah tuu..
And salam takziah buat awak juga.

akupunyahal said...

Happy Birthday.... wah cantik jam tuhh better then GC

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Terima Kasih.
Memang Cantik jam tuhh. Murah dari GC lagi..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...