Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bonda Cafe, Paddington London


Almost a month when I was in UK, not having Malaysian Food felt like I missed something. Don't have the opportunity to cook with enough ingredients. Most of the time I will have or cook either western or Indian food. Fortunately Nik Sherina told me where to go when I'm in London. 'Bangunan Mara', at Sussex Garden, Paddington the place to go.

About lunch time I reached Bonda Cafe and the crowd started building up. The food just came out from the kitchen, look so fresh, Smells nice too. Make my tummy growling. :-)


I went in, nice simple interior with cosy environment."Bang, nak makan apa bang?. I assumed a Malaysian student who do part time job in the restaurant and ordered my food.

Finally, after a month not having rice with ''asam pedas'' made me bit relief. Food was not so bad had ''teh ais'' too.I spent more than an hour in the cafe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...