Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, June 19, 2009

My Work Place

Another week ended. Time flies. Slowly but surely, my patients number increasing, still lot more to go. I am still confident to reach the numbers required for my research study by the end of the year. But sometime I do feel worried. Never lost hope even at time the out come was so disappointed.

Since yesterday I achieved a lot. Called few patients and arrange for their test appointment and today few patients came to research gym for some discussion about the study. I went to diabetic clinic this morning and few patient interested to know more about the study, I need to call them back on Monday and arrange time for further discussion.

I am really hoping for the best and going well for weeks to come.

So far I already have number of patients which come from different background, which is interesting. There are really nice and even some of them help me to recruit some more patients. 'Shukur Alhamdulillah'.

(my working station at the Research Gym, Austin)

I am so fortunate to have 3 work place/working station. One at Victoria Uni and 2 at Austin. It was coincident but It really make my work much more easier and convenient.

My working station at the main Austin Hospital building. All patent's file I need to have it here for security reasons.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...