Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Conference Satisfaction



I should say I had the best conference week I have ever attended. Other than I had my poster presented, most of the sessions were at the highest standard. Everybody presented their best of the best outcome of their high quality research and future expectation. Broadened my vision definitely and with high motivation. I am looking forward to present my research results here next here even though I am already back home by then. Never had this feeling of satisfaction after attended any of the conference previously. I was so so focus with which ever session I was in. It may sounds typical but that how I felt at the moment. Anyhow, now as I have broadened my visions, is the time for me to choose which sub-specialty I want to focus on; focus more on exercise rehabilitation for chronic illnesses or in an area of sport cardiology. Hmmmmm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...