Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Conference Week



I was lucky in a way. Never thought of sending my abstract for a conference in Australia. Last 2 weeks before the closing date was really rushing to get it done and submitted finally. Never thought of being accepted especially for a big conference. Any how, I was really excited 2 months ago when I received an email stated my abstracted had been accepted and eligible for poster presentation. Again I was lucky, managed to get free registration and my accommodation with the flight to Adelaide is being covered by Uni, I was so so glad other wise I wouldn't know how to get the huge amount of money just to go to the conference.

Now waiting for the time for the session. Anxious definitely, but I have to face it anyway. New experience. There is always been a first time and this is my first time involve in a conference outside my own country. Hopefully this will be the stepping stone for me for future ventures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...