Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Time to Ponder

I felt a little bit irritated at times when somebody has not seen me for a while and said "Hey are you sick, you loosing weight?". Am I sick????? (I didn't say anything in reply of course just smile). But at the same time some of them who ask that question whom I never seen them for a while were bloated/fatter/put on weight, then I should ask them back 'how bout yourself, you put on weight, are you healthy?'.

Sometime people shouldn't jump into a conclusion that might upset others.


Time to ponder...

Do thin people much healthier than overweight/obese people?

People who lost weight is unhealthy? A thin person is unhealthy?


For me, I will never generalised everybody with that kind statement even you have never seen them for a while. Just say hi how are you then start the conversation try to find and get further history/stories before jumping into a conclusion. Everybody and every cases are different.

Any how......... 'Selamat Berbuka Puasa' 5.45pm waktu Melbourne

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...