Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, August 9, 2010

Rude people....

Two incidence had happened during this conference which I thought it was really rude and not considerate.
Some of us still ignorant, despite being informed before each session please make the phone switch off or in silence mode. Some of them are consultants or professors. When the phone ringing just once and immediately trying to switch it off we could understand that they might have forgotten but instead whilst everybody concentrating on the talk and who ever he was let the phone ringing few times then happily answering the phone. Stupid......


We always not in a good term (Me and one of the cardiologist to be whom doing his PhD too). We are using the same equipment for our research about the same thing but different approach definitely. Not being paranoid but heart says that he felt threatened because first I am not a cardiologist why I am doing this kind of study, secondly because the equipment is belongs to the department and I am only the a guest and this is his territory. Always trying to be professional each time meeting him but we knows are not in a good term. (Mamat ni memang tak sadar diri, dah lah kaum pendatang kat sini. Taulah datang dari negara timur tengah, merasa bangsa dia bagus sangat. Apa apalah). Anyhow.....

Met him in the conference on our first day conference, he has a gut to say "Don't expect to see you here", with his sarcastic look, knowing who he is just smile and replied "Had my poster for the conference", then I left him. All this time I thought I was a bit sensitive but during the poster session he says something unpleasant to me and my supervisor also the professor and consultant in the department. I could see my supervisor was upset with him. Later my supervisor said to me just ignore him. At least now I am not alone.

What ever it was, I went to the conference to have a good conference and gain more knowledge from others.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...