Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, August 7, 2010

First day Conference

First day full of excitement and anxiousness. Initially I was by myself then later all my colleagues from the department of Cardiology arrived. The nurses, the cardiologist and registrar, my supervisor and most of the staff from my 'work place' Austin Health since the head of Scientific Committee is our Cardiology Head of the Department so most of the staff are here in Adelaide. It is actually a nice place to meet most of them out of the work environment.

I am one of those early bird came over to put up my poster before proceeding with the actual program. I am pleased and received good responses in regard with my Poster, good informative poster and study finding and they were looking forward to find further results detail of my study in months to come. Felt so so great and relieved. :-)

(Deidre while having lunch)

Most of the time I am with my own 'people' in the conference. Think that usual isn't it , you feel much comfortable stick with them and chatting with them through out the conference.

(Dr. Asrar, while giving his oral presentation)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...