Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ramadan Again!!!!

Most of the staff in the department didn't realize now is the months of Ramadan until I told them. I met my supervisor, a senior cardiologist and the head of department of cardiology research with his secretary in their office. He ask me how I am, replied I am good and I am fasting today. Then both of them said at the same time. Ramadan again !!!!!!. I said yeah...It 2010 last Ramadan was 2009. Then he said good that the Ramadan is in Winter coz the time much shorter.Yes it will make much different but for me doesn't matter if the day much longer we will still fasting despite the longer day time.

Then the other staff always forgot, ask me if I already had my lunch. I told her I am fasting, then she said sorry she forgotten and already asked me many times. Anyhow. She said I look contained, active as usual. I told her I am getting leaner. :-) Then most of them said they should fast too :-). Typical questions most of them will ask. Aren't you thirsty at all. Nope...unless you keep on thinking of it. They were surprised while I am fasting I can be as active as usual. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...