Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, October 8, 2007

Breaking Fast at Dendenong

Day 25 of Ramadan
Sunday
October 8
Aznan's House

Fried Pinky Fish with chilli

Beef Curry

Salad, Penang Style

'Keropok'


Variety of Disserts


Aznan new creation; Pastry roll with mince meat


Almost 5 months since my last visit to Aznan's house. As usual I have to call him earlier and made an appointment just to make sure his available during the weekend. I set the date and told him I am coming to his house on Sunday during breaking fast. I am always looking forward going to his place coz he and his wife cooked good and great foods. They will always be a new recipe each time I went there. They are really creative 'chefs'. And because of thier expertise, they were given a catering contract for Malaysian Petronas' Scholar students.
I reached Dendenong Train Station at 5.40 pm. Few minutes later Aznan came and fetched me, we went straight away to his house. Aznan and his wife lives with thier 3 childrens; 2 in Secondary School and 1 in Primary School.
As expected alot of foods were already on the table waiting the exact time for breaking fast. Some how we are going to have a food fest. :)
I was told by the childrens, at least they will have 4 dishes for the main course with disserts every day. Mmmmm interesting.
I really enjoyed my time at thier place and not to mention learning thier new creation and some cooking tips.
:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...