Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, October 1, 2007

I Am


Looking back
A lot of things had happened
and never regret
Coz I believe in me
and who I am
Doesn't care what people say about me
Coz they didn't know who actually I am
I know it’s hard to believe it
I am who I am
Because of what I’ve gone thru in life
The good, the bad
It’s the journey of life
Not everybody is happy about who
They turned out to be


But I do learn
and keep on learning
Being a better person
Eventhough not satisfying others


At times, I did drastic things
It just a sign to say that something need to be fixed
But people always looked and only blame on me
As if all the faults are on me
Without realising the contributing factor.


I do learn
A good leader always find a solution
and control the situation before getting worse
And I am keep on learning
How to be a good leader
Not finding fault and blaming one person

Without finding the cause


I will never regret
What i have done
Eventhough I had spent so much time and effort
To one needed
Even nothing in return
At least I know there are happy


I will always be
Who I am
And I am always happy
Who I am
So many I have achieved
and
So many people I have met
Because I know how to adjust myself
When I am at a new place and meet new people
And I will always happy to meet
Who ever with friendly and kind hearted
and dislike someone
Who think he is too great
I am always who I am
No one can change me
Or tell me what to do
I will always be
The same person
As before
Because I am who I am

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...