Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Victoria University Footscray Campus - Early Morning

View from my faculty, still early. Not a single person in the campus.


Our Faculty Entrance

Our Room


Our Postgraduate office


My working station. :)

I woke up early at 5 am. I did my early morning prayer and had shower after that. I wanted to get to the office early. I reached my working station at 6.45 am. Purposely wanted to come early and can do my own reading. I need to have myself alone in the room and be more focus. Once everybody in the room, mmmm I can't really focus and concentrate with my reading.
I will change my study time from now on, early morning and at night. During day time just doing my writings and other things that don't really need concentration much. I can't really focus, this guy from Israel, nice guy actually but he really talk so loud when answering phone and had phone call almost 10 minutes which other guys need to answer for him despite the phone just besides him. Mmmm really really annoying though but that life. He already completed his first draft thesis he showed to me last week. Mmm....He already submitted to the supervisors for proof reading. He always will tell everybody what he had achieved, example 'Hey my articles had been accepted for publication', ' My third articles had been accepted too (with loud voice)', and bla bla bla....'. DAMN !!! . In away it motivated me but it too much when you keep on repeating it agian and again don't show off. I almost said the 'F' letter word.
He just came back from conference last week and presented 2 papers, and now preparing for another conference. I admit that he is very very efficient and very aggressive, this is something good and I should learn from the good side of him and he is really helpful guy too but I can't stand when he like announcing to everybody what he had achieved. May be this is his way how he shows his excitement unconsciously without realising his annoying others. Everybody in the rooms really don't like him. And the worst part is, we have the same supervisor (me and this guy). I am really stressful and depressed at times. I told my supervisor about this. I just don't want him to compare me with this guy.
Now I am trying to adjust my time. That the only way I could do and be focus and less stressful. I have tried this last time but I lost my drive and motivation. Now I will start again. I want to do better without announcing to everybody about my achievement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...