Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, October 29, 2007

New Routine

Sunday Morning


Today (Morning)

For the past one week, I have been experimenting my new time table routine. So far I have been complying with this new routine. Woke up at 5 am, had my morning prayer then do some reading/writing in the campus until 8 am. After that, I will go for jogging or cycling and add with swimming if it is on Saturday and Sunday. It was so refreshing studying in the Morning and then gone for any physical activity. Later at 11 am will go again to my working station in Campus (weekdays only). But weekend I will definitely won't feel guilty if I want to enjoy myself. :) .
Now I need to add another routine, go to the office after dinner (weekdays only). Since day light saving just started yesterday, the day is much longer and much easier for me to go the campus after dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

halorrrrr

kita n family kat umah tengah tengok blog dr. nahar...

diaorg semua nak koala bear..jgn luper beli yg besar tu!!!

k lah nak tidor dah ni...family kita kirimsalam pd dr.nahar...

p/s: dr. nahar, adik ju kirimsalam rindu..muah..muah..muah..

take care k..

bye.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...