Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday Adventurer




Woke up at 6.10 am. Mmmmmm I thought I want to wake up at 5.15 am I did but I switched off the alarm. Anyway, clean up myself get dress and take my bicycle. Today is cycling time. Yeahhhh. On my way out Yuhanis just finished watching World Rugby match, Argentina vs France which Argentina won. Hehe I don't like rugby, but I want to know the results.
I start cycling at 7.20 am and went to a new place where I have never been before. Oh my god, it was so steep and it was really hard. Finally I managed to reached the top of the hill. It was a nice view, even I could see Melbourne CBD from far. I reached the hill top at 8.00 am. It's already too warm. Next week I must wake up much earlier if I want to cycle up to the hill and go much further. I cycle for more than 20 km. Really enjoyed it. By the time I reached back home It took me about 1hour and 30 minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...