Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, October 19, 2007

Celebration - the guests.

Day 5 Syawal/Eid Mubarak
17 October 2007
12.05 pm



The first group of people came; 5 of my PhD colleagues, 6 staffs from post graduate office, the Dean and the dean's office staffs. I was really busy because from 12.00 noon until 2 pm I was alone , Yuhanis need to teach. I am running in the house entertaining everybody even I need to prepare food before the foods on the table finishing. All sorts of questions were ask. I have wanted to snap few pictures of all our guests but not with the first group. Anyway it doesn't matter at all, the important thing was, they enjoy it, impressed and felt happy for inviting them to me and Yuhanis open house function. Most of them said this were their first experience, international students inviting them for the Open House function.
Most of the guests came batch by batch and it was non stop until 7.30 pm. I was really honoured the Dean came to our place.
Everybody enjoyed the foods very much. Me and Yuhanis were so happy to hear about it and enjoying wathcing them trying the foods. The top three foods; 1. 'Cucur Udang', 2. Chicken Rendang, 3. Beef Curry Malaysian Style with Roti Canai. These foods finished before the function ended.
At the end of the day we counted how many guests came to our function, and it about 40 people who came and we finished at about 9.30pm. Not bad at all. Even though we were so tired, but we were really satisfied and worth while to organise this activity.Now the worst past was yet to come,cleaning all the mess.

Take 5 while waiting for the guests to come . I was really exhausted

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...