Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Open House Celebration


Main Menu; Penang Laksa and Nasi Kerabu
Cake and Cookies

Some of the guests
Saturday
20 October 2007
2.00 pm
It took me less than 10 minutes cycling to reach Tafir's house. Usually he will fetched me from my house to his place but not this time, since I have my own transport ( My bicycle, :) ). For the second consecutive year he invited me for his open house celebration. He cook all his main menu, 'Laksa Penang', and 'Nasi Kerabu' while his wife prepared for cakes and cookies. I thought I am the first to come but there was a family came half an hour earlier than me. I knew and met them last year. :) . It shows how long not been contacting with other Malaysians, other than my usual circle of friends. Anyway nice to meet them. Later, few more came and then it becoming so noisy. The ladies talking about shopping and gossiping, the husband talking about sports while the kids playing and made some noise.
Just enjoying myself, watching everybody. Have a chance to talk with some of them. I stayed for 2 hours and excused to go back home at 4.00 pm. Nice meeting them at least to make myself presence among other Malaysian in Melbourne.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bestnya..
nak jugak...
mcm best jer raya..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...