Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Function

Day 5 Syawal/Eid Al-Mubarak

17 October 2007
6.15 am


I woke up immediately at 6.15am. I am stunned and worried. I am late, I am late. I slept too long, there are lot of things need to be done ( Even though I know that I slept at 2.00 am ). I rushed to the kitchen and continue cooking. Before I slept at 2.00am, I managed to cook 'Mee Rebus' source ,'Laksa Johor' sauce and 'Kuah Kacang' while Yuhanis managed to do Rendang. I was really tired then went to bed hoping to wake up at 5am.

Managed to decorate the drinks table before going to bed.

6.15 am Malaysian time, it will be dark out side but not in Melbourne. Sun rise at 5.30 am. I am worried if everything is still not ready in time. I continue cooking and stop for a while at.8.15 am had my bath and then rushed to footscray market to get some more items for cooking. At 10.00 am Yuhanis received a call, the first group will come at 12.00 noon. I am so so tense up. Oh my God, we were still not ready at all.

But finally 5 minutes before 12 noon. I managed to get everything in place, even though i am still frying the Roti Canai , cucur udang and Sate.

The main table menu lists; Gado-gado with Kuah Kacang, Lemang, Roti Canai, Chicken Rendang, Beef curry and Bergedel



Roti Canai

Gado-gado and Kuah Kacang

The noodle segment; Mee Rebus Johor , 'Laksa Johor' and 'Cucur Udang'



The Drinks Table with Popia and fruits

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...