Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, October 22, 2007

Malaysian Monash Medical Student




21st October
Sunday
8.30 pm

Naguib, Syahril, Hafiz and Khairul are medical student at Monash University. I knew them since last year at Aznan House during Eid Open House Celebration. Two of them, Syahril and Naguib, always been communicating with me asking for my advice and my clinical experienced.
They told me last week they wanted to come to my house and have some chat about medical work since Syahril is graduating, he would like to seek advice from me before start working as House Officer. Really grateful they came to meet me at my house. Prepared dinner for them, Kwee Tiaw Bandung Muar and Mee Goreng Mamak. We really had a long chat. They went back at 11.00 pm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...