Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, October 26, 2007

Day 3 , Integrative Series


Yesterday was day 3 of Integrative Series, Research Methodology. The first 2 days was held exactly a month ago. As I told previously, I really enjoyed this session. Yesterday was something I am looking forward to go to. Really excited. I was among the earliest who reached the place. I arrived 15 minutes before 9am and just 3 of us at that time. Had the chance to talk with Del seeking some advised. I had sent her my writings for comments and will receive it before Sunday.
The session was really really good. We have two ways communication and discussion. The class was really active. Really Enjoyed it. So motivating. My name had been mentioned few times as examples, so embarrassed but feel great about it. She really can pronounced my name very well and clearly. :) .
AT the end of the session she knows everybody plan and action after completion of this workshop. She will remind everybody as what she usually did before this, to achieve everybody plan and action. After the session, I had a discussion with her and told her my actually plan until end of the year. She was really happy with it and have confidence in me. She offer to assist me in anyway she could and definitely will remind me. She always been the motivator since the first time I attended the workshop. I am still motivated and will maintain motivated until I finished my PhD.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...