Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

High Motivation


Since I had attended the workshop conducted by Dr Delwyn last week (It was a week ago) my motivation level was really-really high and my confidence level ever higher. Even today, I received an email from Dr. Delwyn, just a reminder telling me to do my writing. Gosh...she was really nice, she is so amazing and concerned. I am glad to join the workshop and met her last week.

Well today is one of those days where I am really productive and focused on my study. What I had planned for today, well executed. I am really happy. I have done one of my important guideline for my research study using ultrasound machine. I have even managed to finish more that one third of my first draft for review article which i am going to submit it for publication. I have been reading since last friday for my review article. It was really hard, I read 3 of the most important journal articles for this topic. I read in and out , page to page just to make sure better understanding. Don't mind even it took days to understand it.
Today I went really early , about 7.30 am I have already in my working station in campus. Sat there and start to write. At first it was hard to begin but later it just like water flowing from the tap. I am really excited. I hope I could finished it the latest by early next week. Once I have done the first draft then will ask my supervisor to read and give comments. Meanwhile I can start with my second review article title. I am targeting by end of the year at least 2 articles will be submitting for publication and 2 abstract send for International conference. I am planning to take part at International Sports Medicine Conference in Beijing inconjunction with Olympic and Paralympic games. Hoping my abstract will get approval.

What a day, as I mentioned I started at 7.30 am and I finished by 6.00pm, breaking fast at 6.28pm then later cooked for dinner. Hmmmmmmmmmmm...really tired though mentally but, I felt really great. I seldom had this kind of self satisfactory. Tomorrow will be another great day to continue my writing. Can't wait to go to the campus tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...