Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Trip to Brighton


I had 2 appointment yesterday afternoon. First with Steve (my principal supervisor) at his house and second with David Dunstan ( my co Supervisor) at International Diabetes Institute. I have told Steve last week that I am having an appointment with David on Tuesday, he suggested the appointment with him at his place on tuesday since Steve house and International Diabetes Institute were really near by just 5 minutes drive.
I reached at Gardenvale Train Station at 1.30pm as usual I purposely came early try to avoid any delay since this is my first time to this place. I called Steve and he pick me up. He has a nice big house with an excellent view of his backyard. Really like the place. Steve actually made me a cappuccino. Really really nice. His wife told me that Steve made good cappuccino. We have only one hour to discuss. In the end there was not enough time, because a lot need to be done. He organised another appointment this coming Friday morning at 10.00am. We urgently went to International Diabetes Institute and reached there on time.
Had another great session with David too. He really helps and advised me. I am really grateful to have good Supervisor and Co-Supervisor. They will help you at anytime as long as you show them your hard work and your interest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...