Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, October 14, 2007

The greatest festive

One moment in time......... Friends

Festive Delicacy


My contrinutribution, wanna try some ??......... :)

Comparing to last year, this year is the best Syawal/Eid celebration i had so far. May be because I have adapted well with my new place and make more friends. I feels like to take part and contributing something for the celebration this year. Last year I don't even bothered, just went to Malaysian Hall try to meet somebody I might knew before, which i did and went to few houses. But still, i don't feel like I am celebrating Eid. The other thing is, last year the celebration falls during weekdays, while this year the celebration falls on weekend.
We organised a meeting placewhich is at Adel's house. Few of our friends and Adel's cousin coming. Everybody will contributing something. I made 'Laksa Johor' with my mom greatest recipe, :) and tricks. Haha... won't tell you what is the secret ingredient and you know what at the end of the day the Laksa is finishing. :) . Wanna try, Or wanna hire me,...we can discuss later about the price. :) .
Yuhanis made Chicken and Beef Rendang which everybody like it very much. Idual and his wife also made Chicken Rendang. Adel's provide sate, chicken Korma, 'Nasi Minyak what else....Lemang, Lontong and all the drinks.
It was really great, later Adel's aunt came with her 'specialty' .....cake. Mmmmmmmmm yum yum yum, i like cakes actually. Everybody is enjoying themselves. Yup, this year is much better and livelier Eid celebration I had.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...