Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Banana Palm Curry House Little Burke Street


Coincidentally, I met Zul on my way to Little Burke Street for dinner. I have not seen him for quite sometime. So fortunate he was searching for a places to have dinner too. Suggested him having dinner at Banana Palm Curry House at little Burke street. We were actually their first customer. The restaurant just open when we reached there. :)
It was a nice restaurant. We don't talk much about the restaurant and the food. Most of the conversation was about photography. I am already addicted with my new interest. I asked him a lot regarding camera and taking good photos. Well my timing was great, after dinner I had a private hands on teaching from the expert.
:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...