Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, December 28, 2007

Photography Coaching Part IV



I went to meet Adam for my regular non-appointment session every Friday. Waited for a while since he had customer to attend to. He smiled and greeted once he saw me. Told him I wanted to print my pictures and ask him about Macro lenses. I am interested to get further information about Macro 105mm F 2.8 EX DG. Unfortunately the lens was sold out, he only had Macro 50mm F 2.8 EX DG. Adam showed me and guide me with the lens and later had few minutes practice until I feel confident with it. Really exciting. I am still interested to get macro 105mm since it can go further detail and worth buying compare to macro 50mm. Well I have to wait next month.
Adams was impressed with my photographs. There are still a lot to improve though. He gave some constructive comments on each photographs I took and thought me how to interpret picture histogram and change the setting when necessary. In general he was so impressed with my shots and progress. I should thank to Adam himself and Zul who had thought me all about photography until now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...