Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Pick Your Own Berry - Blue Hills Orchards

Was really excited to pick my own berry. Now is the time to experience it. Yesterday the weather was great initially but becoming hotter later before ending up raining when we went back home. So fortunate.

There is a row of plums tree grows in the farm. I ask permission from the owner (since it was not in our agreement) if we could pluck it . She just smile and nodding her head.

Then the way we start picking our own berries. Really great.

First few rows was the Boysenberries. Hmmm frankly I have never seen this type of berry before. Yup it was really interesting. I ate almost non-stop while picking the boysenberries. Mmm really fresh and sweet.

Wow strawberries. Mmmmmmmmmm fresh strawberry. Most of the time other than taking pictures of the strawberries, I picking and eat and picking and eating and picking and eating and........non stop. :) .

Really nice. Want some ?

Raspberry, small but really nice and sweet. I have lost counted how many I have ate.


We have been told there are an area with expensive berries and this is it. The Blackberries. Mmmmmm the most delicious and juiciest among them all. So fortunate there are many of this kind today. Spent most of the time at this area eating blackberries.


Blackberry



Strawberry


These are the berries I had harvested. It was 2 kg after weighing. But I am not sure how many kg in my stomach. :).


Was really exhausted after 2 hours of picking berries. But I do enjoyed it.I am bringing back home all the berries.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...