Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My new obsession

Azimah was telling me I should change my blog title to Photofreak instead of Dancaerobic. Haha.. Well might be someday or I might change it to dancaerobicphotofreak. :)
Anyway I went to Borders and saw camera magazine describing the camera which I had bought, Pentax K100D Super. Initially when I bought this camera I was a little bit sceptical. But after persuasion from Adam, Zul and now from the UK top photography magazine, I am proud to have Pentax K100D Super as my Camera. There are pro and cons about the camera but generally it is a good quality camera. It was described as value for money especially for beginners like me and people with tight budget {like me too, :) }. The best of all, the camera rating was 86%. High point for Image quality (18/20) and Value (18/20). Sure I will use this camera at least a year until I am able to perform well with my new obsession. Once I am becoming better, I might charge it. For the time being I will use Pentax K100D Super and save some money for my next mission possible. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...