Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Melbourne Observation Deck

Finally I managed to go to Melbourne Observation Deck. Reached half an hour before Sunset. Trying to capture sunset from top of the building even though it is not from the highest building in Melbourne. Was in time and managed to get a nice spot at the balcony.





Today conditions was much better compared when I was at Eureka building. Able to capture every moment until sunset


Suddenly I was fighting for a space with others who also wanted to take pictures of Melbourne at night. Hmmmmm

Rod Lever and Ferris Wheel from Melbourne Observation Deck





Three pictures of Ferris Wheel with different setting. Practicing some technique setting I learnt from Adam and Zul. Still need to improve though but at least I know I can do this shot. :)




Nice scenery . As if there is a light festival all over Melbourne.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowowo...really great and amazed with the Melbourne scenery at night. I like it! Especially the ferris wheel.

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Thank you for your kind words hillgrove, still learning and hope to produce more better picture in future. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...