Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, December 17, 2007

Mobile Phone HTC

Just upgraded my phone plan package. It more than a year and I thought why not I changed and upgrade my phone since Three company had came out with new mobile phones package. I am still using the same plan package I used previously only need to add amount of money for my monthly bill for the next two years (as if I am paying my installment for my phone). Since I already had SLR camera and my PDA was out of order, I have decided to get mobile phone with PDA. It has window live, office mobile, Wifi, Wireless LAN, GPS with car kit device and etc. The GPS service itself is included with installed Australian Map. Great easy for travelling next time without bring along my thick Melway or others map book. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...