Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The La La Land


I managed to sneak through the Kingdom of La La Land. So amasing, and so beautiful. I have never seen such an odd flowers before. Walk slowly, I don't want anybody to find out i am trespassing the La La Land.


Then I saw, three princess transforming them self into a kind of ducks,.... I don't know. Gosh I was stunt. Heard one of them was saying. 'Sis, how do I look? Am I pretty like this or should I change my feathers color.' The other replied. 'Don't be silly, we are suppose to be triplets. So be what you have been told too. Other wise father will get angry at us.'

I started to shiver. Hopefully I won't get caught. One of the fairies cleaning herself. Without being noticed I took her picture.Wow what what a beautiful body she has. :)

Then I look at the oldest princes. She is so beautiful. So graceful. Taking care of her smooth feather after the transformation. I was so astonished with her beauty, suddenly I stepped on a stick and made loud noise.


The princess turned. ' Hey there is an intruder in our kingdom.!! Guard!!! Guard!!'

The head security alert everybody.

'Come, let catch the intruder.............'
I ran as fast as I could. Running, and keep on running until I am out of my breath.
:)
Just my imagination.
Trying to create something different.
Nice to capture some great moment while the 'ducks, goose and birds having their 'morning bath' at the pond.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...