Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, December 15, 2007

On Top of the world - Eureka Skydeck 88

I have been planning for quite a while try to get to the top of Eureka Building. The highest building in Australia and even the highest vantage point in the southern hemisphere. Wow. Once I reached the building, I was a bit nervous though coz I have height phobia. :)
Reaching the 88th floor was a great fear and a great opportunity to 'cure' my height phobia. Not bad at all. But I could feel the building swaying because of the strong wind.
Wasting no time, took as many pictures as I could. Was still early though and not many people when we reached the top. Me and Zul had plenty of time and space for our self, taking individual photos. :)

The government house.



Rod Laver stadium



The Federation Square



St. Kilda beach


The memorial



It was not a good sunset view yesterday. So much clouds. Everybody was really frustrated


Dockland after sunset




I was a bit disappointed. Even though I was on the top of the highest building, I can't get good pictures of Melbourne at night. Basically because of the reflection from the tinted glass window. Mmmm still a lot to learn and might get polarised lens to over come this problem. Zul was saying Rialto Melbourne observation deck was even better. He managed to take good pictures of night view from there. Well my next mission is Rialto Building.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...