Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Photography Coaching continue


Finally I managed to meet Adam yesterday at Camera House. I have been looking for him since Thursday. Spent more than half an hour with a lot of Q & A session with him. Asking about some of the terminology that I had read and need to clarify, and discussed with him regarding next step investing for my camera. Now my intention is to get all the accessories adding to the camera; Macro Lens, Wide Angle Lens , Telephoto Lens etc. But I will try to get it slowly one at the time depends on my financial backup of course. :) . Adam is really nice and very patience to me, explained and let me practiced with various type of wide angle lenses and macro lens. Trying to get few items today but out of stock. Will come back again next time.

Had my lunch at Es-teller 77 , and I had 'Siomay' like usual.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...