Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, December 10, 2007

Email from a friend

Received an email from Azimah enquire about who won the dancing with the star show. She enjoyed watching the program while staying here in Melbourne for a month. She updated me with her resent activity which was the Asian Power lifting (Weight lifting for disabled) Championship held in KL. Really missed attending those kind of activities covering sports for able and disabled games. Definitely I have already missed joining Malaysian team to Korat SEA Games 2007. Anyway there will be plenty of time later when I finished my study.
Thanks Azimah for updating me with the activity. Hope to hear more from you and the rest, and update me with other activity.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...