Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Dedicated Supervisor

This is my principal supervisor looks like. Professor Steve Selig a clinical exercise physiologist and researcher in Victoria University and Austin Health (or previously known as Austin Hospital), just recently had been promoted to professorship. He deserved it. He works hard and always busy but he still has time for me to meet him and supervise me. I have always meet him at least once a week or if he can't make it he definitely will called me. He will asked me if I have any problems and send him my work through email. He will read it and responded with corrections and suggestions. Really bless to have him as my supervisor.
When ever I am down and have problems, he will help and sought it out there and then or give me some advise. I really admire him for his kindness, patience, wise and dedication. Definitely I will cherish this experience and give it back to my future students whom I will supervised. They will get the best supervision as I am getting the best supervision from my supervisor.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...