Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Exploration continue

'The Four Musketeers', Naguib, Shahril, Hafiz and Khairul (Monash Medical Students) came and pay me a visit yesterday. Cooked for them lunch. I made five dishes, fish 'Asam Pedas', 'Daging Salai Lemak cili padi', 'Sambal belacan', Mixed vegetables and fried Tofu. Everybody seems so busy enjoying the meals. :)



During our long chat after lunch, suddenly Naguib pop up the idea of going to Sandgringham's Beach. Actually this was my initial plan. Naguib called and informed me that The 'Four Musketeers' will come to my place during lunch time. I thought, I have to abandon my plan. Well, was so lucky instead planning to go alone but it turn out to be five of us going to Sandringham's Beach.
:)



Volunteered 'Models'
While strolling and took pictures. Then this group of guys at the top of the cliff, called me.
"Hey Brother!!! Come and take picture of us". Was stunned at first, but anyway.......
"Hmmm, you want our signatures on it, they were smiling......".
Thanks guys.


Later while waiting for the Sunset, we continue strolling towards Half Moon Bay. It was even exciting.


Immediately after Sunset we went back to my place. 'The four musketeers were really hungry and ask me if i still have my 'Asam Pedas'.
:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...