Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Color of life

You can't have it all. Sometimes you win some and you loose some. It part of our life. Well life must goes on.
Already had all the good things happen in my life so far here in Melbourne. Even before the long holiday (Christmas and New Year holiday), I had received my final approval from Victoria University ethics application. Well, third obstacles just passed by. Now my main focus is recruitment and data collection starts end of January. Which I pray to Allah, to give me strength and smooth journey during the important part of my research. Hopefully before end of next year or even earlier I could complete my data collection.
But then like i said you win some you loose some. Some incidents had happen which really disturbed me at first. But then, no time to regret and to think about it. Can't turn back the clock. Allah wanted to show me something that I had done wrong. Think of it and praised to Allah had given me clear mind, patience and always strong to face every possibilities and becoming stronger and wiser.
Let the past as a history to guide me built my dream and become reality.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...