Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Extreme weather

Even though yesterday was not the hottest day for Melbourne history in December. But really, it was hot hot hot hot. Most of my morning, I was at home except for my morning jogged even then the temperature already reached 26C. I need to go to Camera House to get my printed photographs. By the time I reached Footscray station, all train not taking passenger due to extreme temperature, 40C ( which I have thought so while I was waking to the station ). Think some of the trains air condition were not functioning. After an hour waiting then the train arrived.


I don't know why, once I reached Camera House get the photographs and wanted to walk away. Then I realise, I thought I missed something. Turn back and I saw Adam. " You trying to ran away without seeing me." I was so embarrassed. Showed him the pictures. It turn out to be more interesting and exciting. I like it very much. As a beginners, it really boost my motivation and excitement to take more good and much better picture in future. Adam was smiling while looking at each of the photographs.

All the photographs are free, 20 free standard prints and one 8x10" enlargement every months for a year.



Adam's favorite pictures.







Then I went to a Coffee shop at Swanston street where a giant chess game was in progress. Had Ice blended chocolate. Nice and cooling.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...