Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, December 17, 2007

WILLIAMSTOWN

( Point Gellibrand-Williamstown)


A moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this
Some people search forever
For that one special kiss
Oh I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this.


Everything changes but beauty remains
Something so tenderI can't explain
Well I may be dreaming but till I awake
Can we make this dream last forever
And I'll cherish all the love we share


A MOMENT LIKE THIS (Kelly Clarkson)



(People, Piers and Pelicans - Hobsons Bay - Williamstown)


When I was young
I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone
Livin' alone
I think of all the friends I've known
When I dial the telephone
Nobody's home

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore

All By Myself - Celine Dion




(People, Piers and Pelicans - Hobsons Bay - Williamstown)

Ev'rybody's looking for that something
One thing that makes it all complete
You'll find it in strange places
Places you never knew it could be

Some find it in the face of their children
Some find it in their lover's eyes
Who can deny the joy it brings
When you find that special thing?
You're flying without wings

Some find it sharing ev'ry morning
Some, in their solitary lives
You find it in the works of others

A simple line can make you laugh or cry
You find it in the deepest friendships

The kind you cherish all your life
And, when you know how much that means
You've found that special thing
You're flying without wings


FLYING WITHOUT WINGS (Westlife)


(Hobsons Bay - Williamstown)


A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you



(A Whole New World - Aladdin theme songs)


( Williamstown )
Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Is this burning an eternal flame


I believe it's meant to be, darling
I watch you when you are sleeping
You belong with me
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame


ETERNAL FLAME (Bangles)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...